Woke
up at 5AM-packed up the last things I needed to and was off to catch the
Aerobus. I said good bye to Emily who had a few hours before her train and was
off. I walked to Placa de Catalunya (about 10 minutes away), and got in line
for the bus. There were a lot of people waiting (surprisingly for being 530AM),
but I got on no problem. The ride was about 30 minutes to the airport.
When
I arrived at the airport, I had some initial problems because the agent
couldn’t find my ticket, but it was cleared up within 20 minutes and I was off
to spend the last few Euros I had. Luckily my flight boarded early…what? That
is never heard of in America!!
First
Flight: BCN->Munich: Got served a chocolate croissant which was huge!! Mmmm
and it was good! Very smooth ride, only about 1 hr 45 min. I read the whole
flight so it went really fast. I had to go through Germany security before
boarding the next plane. I walked all the way through the huge airport and then
another check point before being able to sit in the waiting area. First they
check passports, then bags, and then get to wait in the holding area to board.
Second
Flight: Munich-> CLT: Huge plan and I got to sit by myself. Lots of empty
seats on this plane. This flight was about 9 hours so got a nice nap in and
read. I was served chicken and spaghetti—which was great but it came with a
salad, cherry coffee cake, and a chocolate which made up for the entrée.
Because the plane was fairly empty so I went back a few rows to one that was
completely empty and laid down along 4 seats to take a nap and watch Philomena.
The ride was very smooth but I was ready when we landed to get off!
Third
Flight: CLT->HHH: Of course this was a super small plane and it was packed.
Only an hour flight to HH and by the time I landed I was ready to stay on land
for quite some time. Alex picked me up and brought me home!
No comments:
Post a Comment